Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

In the Beginning




Hi,

I am not a professional photographer. As a matter of fact, I think I only have a basic knowledge and concept about photography but I've always had an interest in it for a very long time. One of the main reason why I never really took it seriously is because I did not have the money to invest on a good camera. They say an artist is only as good as his tools and let's face it, photography gears are expensive! I have finally acquired my very first DSLR camera over the summer, the Canon T3i, which I call Rebella who is now my BFF, hehe. From then till now, I have been getting familiar with my Rebella...understanding how she operates and figuring out her strengths and weaknesses. There is so much about her that I still don't know. Hopefully, as we get more intimate, perhaps we'll discover more about each other.

I still don't know which direction this blog is going but I'm definitely here to talk about my journey as a novice photographer, share tips & tricks, and talk about everything and anything I do and use to produce my photography.


PS: Sorry if I don't have much to show right now. This blog is still brand new. ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment