Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Setting Small Goals




I want my photography to take flight and this blog is my foundation for learning, sharing, and get creative. I am hoping that as time goes by, I can look back to where I started and see some growth :). In order for you and me to get a clear picture of where I plan on going, I've set up these small goals to get me on the right track...

  1. Learn how to use and be proficient with at least most of the functionalities of my Canon T3i. I plan on sharing with you everything that I know and learned about my camera.
  2. Learn the basics of Photoshop Lightroom 4.2. I downloaded it the other day and let's just say I am completely at lost with the interface and what to do. For years, I have used Adobe Photoshop 7.0...Yes, I know this is a freaking old version but hey it still helps making my pictures look nice though I seriously need to upgrade. Anyways, I was saying I have no clue what the hell I am doing with Lightroom cause it's so different from Photoshop BUT I will share tips and trips once I get the hang of it.
  3. Acquire my first prime lens and experiment with it. I will definitely do a review and share lots of pictures with it. The thought of it excites me!
As you can see, my first baby step is getting some of the technical stuff down pat. I'm proud to say that I already have quite a bit of ideas and stuff in my mind that I cannot wait to share.
If you're a beginner, perhaps you'll find my posts helpful. If you're intermediate and pro, I'll probably be no use to you and bore the living daylights out of you, lol...Anyways, I could certainly use some tips and advice from the pros too so feel free to show me the ropes when needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment