Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Fall Pictures With My Daughter



Fall is such a beautiful season but for us in the midwest, it comes and goes quickly. The best time to go out there and take awesome pictures of the pretty colors is mid-October. The leaves change color quickly once October rolls around and toward the end of the month most of the leaves have fallen off their trees.

Work has been pretty crazy this month and we had to work some weekends, which made it harder for me to get out. Every day when I drive to work, I panic as I see less and less leaves on their trees...I knew I had to get out there ASAP before they're all gone with the wind.

A couple weeks ago I had the weekend off so I took my daughter out for a stroll at Whitnall Park, which is just minutes away from where we live. We went for a walk at Wehr Nature Center. It's got a nice trail that goes around a lake and also has a little waterfall. It's beautiful and peaceful and the fall colors just add more charm and serenity to the landscape.




As soon as we walked in, there was bright yellow trees and yellow leaves everywhere! It felt somewhat magical and you could hear the sound of the leaves breaking off their branches and falling down. These were some of the best shots from that day.











There was a golf course nearby the trail and when I saw it I was like O-M-G let's go take some pictures over that hill! And let's hope no one throws us a golf ball, lol.




It was a bit windy and her hair was blowing all over the place so didn't get that many good shots.





I was exhausted and starving at the end of the day, I almost couldn't walk back to my car. And I got sore from walking but I'm still pretty happy that we went out and came back with some beautiful pictures to share.

Did you take any fall pictures? I'd love to see them if possible :)


No comments:

Post a Comment